Whether you’ve outgrown your current design and crave something fresh or you’ve just moved into a new home with an outdated design, these bathroom renovation ideas are sure to provide a boost of inspiration.
Marble Look Tiles
If you seek a bathroom remodeling that will last for years to come, and won’t be costly, marble look porcelain tiles are a great option. They add a sense of sleek sophistication and unlike real stone, require less maintenance to upkeep. What’s more, there are a myriad of options to choose from; both in size and color.
- If you have a small bathroom remodel, you may find that a Nero Marquina marble look tile will help add depth and movement.
- If you want to create a more seamless floor design, then a Carrara marble look tile will fit this well.
Staple Subway Tiles
Nothing beats the classic feeling that a subway tile provides. This standard tile, while basic at first look, offers a lot of room for individualization. You can create herringbone, basketweave, and stacked patterns that will automatically add a unique touch.
- If you crave a bathroom renovation that has a minimalist feel, try using a handmade look subway tile. With its slightly wavy and imperfect surface, it’ll create a beautiful design.
- If you’d like a more contemporary aesthetic, you’d most likely enjoy the appeal of high gloss, skinny subway tiles like our Carolina Tile.
Always giving any design a contemporary cool look, hexagon tiles are the perfect addition in remodeling bathrooms due to their geometric shape that adds excitement.
- If you want to give your space a bit of a cool, coastal aesthetic, then you’d do best to choose a hexagon that is more neutral.
- If your remodel craves an artistic edge, a black and white hexagon tile is perfect.
If there has ever been a tile that immediately freshens and enlarges a bathroom, it’s the mirror tile. This tile has a beautiful, reflective surface that makes the feeling that there is more space.
- If you want to awaken a space, use mirror tile behind a vanity in the bathroom to give a touch of modern classiness.
- If you want to make a shower that trends towards smaller, then you can use mirror tile to change that.
There you have it; Various bathroom remodel ideas using the beauty of tile. Want to see even more options? View our best-sellers below!