Join the tilebar team
Want to join Team TileBar?
Come be a part of what we’re building.
Discover the TileBar Difference
We take great pride in the work we do and the talented people who bring TileBar to life. We’re always on the lookout for bright, ambitious and innovative individuals who value a collaborative, creative and diverse work environment. TileBar is a rapidly growing team of people who thrive in a work-hard, play-hard environment. Whether you are an experienced professional looking to reinvigorate your career or a rising star seeking a place to shine brighter, we love to hear from you!
Champion For Military Hiring
Proudly supporting our military veterans and their spouses.
WHY WORK FOR TILEBAR?
Industry leader at the forefront of tile design, architecture and home décor.
Modern, cutting-edge work environment ideal for forward thinkers and creative minds.
Affordable health care, company 401K matching, free daily lunch program, awesome company special events, Pizza Fridays, and all the jellybeans and Zours you can devour!
Sounds like an awesome place to work?
Long Island, NY or RemoteRead More
Order Processor | Long Island, NY or Remote | Full Time
TileBar is a young, exciting, fast-growing ecommerce luxury home decor brand, located in beautiful offices in Long Island. (Working from home is an option for the right candidate.) We are seeking an Order Processor to join our team.
This position is work can be done in office and from home. We're a young, growing, and fast moving company located in gorgeous and comfortable offices in Inwood, NY. Dress is casual and food is plentiful.
- • Managing and following up on order batches
- • Evaluating orders and updating information accordingly
- • Assist in forwarding, reviewing, and organizing incoming order correspondences
- • Communicating with other departments to ensure that orders are processed as instructed by Sales Reps or customers
- • A friendly, resourceful, and computer-saavy candidate
- • Order fulfillment experience
- • High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- • Strong computer knowledge and ability to learn new software
- • Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- • Excellent communication skills
While there are set daily tasks, the nature of this position requires someone who can multi-task well, as it is a fast-paced role that requires flexibility. This role has plenty of growth potential and is perfect for someone who loves to be busy.
We've got a great work environment, fun people, and plenty of pizza. This is a full time salaried job with benefits - daily catered lunch, health insurance, 401K matching, and more. Join us at TileBar and join an online revolution! (If responding to this job post, please include in the subject line or body of your email the answer to the following question: "What is your favorite cereal?" Bonus points if you can explain why.)
Long Island, NY or RemoteRead More
Customer Service | Inwood, NY or Remote| Full Time
We are here to revolutionize the tile industry. By implementing an innovative online platform paired with unmatched product and customer service, we've made it easier than ever to shop for and specify beautiful, sustainable tile. Our tireless commitment to innovation, transparency, and sustainability have not gone unrecognized. With an innovative product, an ambitious team, and a simple mission, we're changing the way our clients think about tile.
TileBar is a young, exciting, fast-growing luxury home decor brand in Long Island. We design and sell all kinds of unique tile products, primarily through our website, tilebar.com. We've got a great work environment, fun people, and plenty of pizza. We are looking to fill a position in our customer service and sales department, located in our beautiful Inwood, Long Island headquarters (near JFK). This is a full time salaried job with benefits - daily catered lunch, health insurance, 401K matching, and more. Join us at TileBar and join an online revolution! (If responding to this job post, please include in the subject line or body of your email the answer to the following question: "What is your favorite cereal?" Bonus points if you can explain why.)
- • Communicating with and assisting customers via phone, email, and/or live chat
- • Providing the phenomenal care for clients that TIleBar is built on
- • Administrative responsibilities such as order or return processing
- • Representing the TileBar brand every single day in every single interaction.
You're a Great Fit if You...
- • Are a confident top-performer who’s psyched to work in a fast-paced environment
- • Love design and home improvement
- • Are passionate about helping people
- • Are a creative who’s also business minded - this job takes someone who possess both
What We're Looking For
- • Computer savvy
- • Proven ability in customer service
- • Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail
- • Have exemplary time management skills
- • Ability to master various systems and programs
- • Are a self-starter and don’t need any hand holding, but can take feedback well and are comfortable giving it as well
- • Don’t mind getting dirty and having fun working in and around building materials and factories
- • Are fun, passionate and learn quickly
- • Appreciate design and see the beauty around you
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Long Island, NY or RemoteRead More
Inside Sales Representative | Long Island, NY or Remote | Full Time
TileBar is always looking for full-time Inside Sales Representatives with experience in the tile industry. Its a friendly environment where Customer Service and Teamwork are highly valued.
Maybe you haven’t heard of TileBar, but we bet you've seen our products. With over 200,000 customers nationwide and a tremendous collection of mosaics and tiles, our designs have been featured in many well-known places.
We're a young, growing, and fast moving company located in gorgeous and comfortable offices in Inwood, NY. Dress is casual and food is plentiful.
TileBar.com is a creative person and forward thinker's dream work environment.
Package will depend on the individual’s experience and expertise.
What you'll do
- • Uphold TileBar customer service standards by maintaining a friendly and service-oriented environment
- • Promptly and professionally answer and return incoming customer and sales inquiries
- • Provide accurate and expert information; be responsive to the concerns of all customers as the first "point-of-contact" between the customer and TileBar
- • Process purchase orders and samples
- • Review and maintain open order report as directed
- • Maintain extensive product knowledge overview of all TileBar product
- • Understand and be able to speak to TileBar's brand
- • Assist in managing account selling activities by organizing and maintaining in CRM or alternate
Skills and Experience
- • Stone and tile industry experience is required
- • Must be able to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- • Must maintain excellent attendance and punctuality
- • Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- • Must be a critical thinker and clear communicator
- • Strong mathematical skills
Please include a link to your portfolio, or email it to careers at tilebar.com. (If responding to this job post, please include in the subject line or body of your email the answer to the following question: "What is your favorite cereal?" Bonus points if you can explain why.)
Click here to apply.
These are just some of the positions what we’re currently looking to fill. Feel free to reach out to us even if you don’t see something here that you are the “Perfect Fit” for.
Click Here to See More Positions.
At TileBar, we are committed to fostering a workplace that embraces and celebrates diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce not only enhances our ability to innovate and succeed but also creates a more enriching and supportive environment for our employees.
TileBar is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability, or veteran status.