Top Selling Blue Ceramic and Porcelain Subway Sample Bundle (5)
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Various finishes to bring a unique look to all your projects
- An easy way to try top tile options before you buy
- For residential & commercial wall use
- Perfect for backsplash and wall projects
- Color Blue
- Tile Finish Polished
- Residential Wall Only
- Commercial Wall Only
See it installed
Top Selling Blue Subway Sample Products:
- Carolina Sky 2x20 Polished Ceramic Tile
- Enigma Ash Blue 2x8 Polished Ceramic Wall Tile
- Seaport Topacio 2x10 Polished Ceramic Wall Tile
- Paint Azur 3x16 Glossy Porcelain Subway Tile for Wall
- Portmore Sky 3x8 Glazed Ceramic Subway Tile for Wall
Create a timeless look with a white subway wall tile backsplash. Whether you want a traditional or more modern effect, subway tiles are extremely versatile and can transform your design ideas. Subway tile is perfect for stacked, herringbone or brick patterns.
After a century of covering NYC subway stations, white subway tile, this clean, durable, and affordable tile has become a Pinterest-worthy design staple for kitchens, bathrooms, and showers everywhere. The magic of this classic design lies in its simplicity with elegantly rectangular proportions along with a variety of shades, textures and looks. White subway tiles are the perfect size to fit into almost any space and these versatile tiles are the go-anywhere and goes-with-anything building block of the design world.
The Carolina Blue Sky 2x20 Polished Ceramic Wall Tile has a blue hue that captures the beauty of endless, clear skies above. With a 2x20 body, lay it horizontally like a subway tile or in popular herringbone patterns. The polished body gives it a nice shine, captivating guests.
The Enigma Ash Blue 2x8 Polished Textured Ceramic Wall Tile may just be the final piece to your project's puzzle. Composed in a versatile 2x8 ceramic subway format each piece of Enigma features it's own unique textured accents and pattern creating the expansive illusion of depth and dimension. Designed with modern living in mind, this contemporary new series is the perfect option for your next backsplash or accent wall project.
The Seaport Topacio Light Blue 2x10 Polished Ceramic Subway Wall Tile is a white body ceramic tile that channels the color tone of the beloved gem of the same name. This high gloss, polished tile has a candy glaze appearance and slight grooves which are felt to the touch. Bring a burst of blue likened to the foam of the sea hitting the shores to the walls of your space. It's perfect to add as a backsplash in the home wherever you want to create an element of cool. Matching ceramic bullnose, pencil liner, and chair rail available.
The Paint Azur 3x16 Glossy Porcelain Subway Tile for Wall captures the exquisite charm of traditional glazed tiles with a medium to light-toned dusty blue colorway. An elongated subway shape with softened beveled edges adds a contemporary flair to the overall look that can work in brick, stacked, or herringbone patterns. The polished, undulating finish of these tiles enhances the architecture of the space with a delicate reflective quality, creating a dynamic and fresh atmosphere.
The Portmore Sky Blue 3x8 Glazed Ceramic Subway Wall Tile is inspired by the hospitality and local color of typical Moroccan guesthouses, known for their exquisite tile work and welcoming ambience. It is a collection that stands out for its jewel-toned colors and speckled handcrafted appeal that then adds another layer of richness with its variety of shades and uneven surface.
2x20, 2x8, 2x10, 3x16, 3x8
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)