Nanoglass White 24x48 Polished Tile
- Buy 48 boxes at $13.46 per sq. ft and save 10%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Stain-Proof White Thassos Marble Look Tile
- Uniquely Made Crystalized Glass & Porcelain Backing
- Made for Residential & Commercial Wall | Floor Use
- Great for Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower
Nanoglass White 24x48 Polished Tile (Simple White)
Our Nanoglass White 24” x 48” Polished Tile is a crystallized glass and porcelain tile that combines the beauty of pure white Thassos marble with a composition that is as hard as granite in an oversized tile. Let’s explore what makes this tile unique and why it is a great choice for your next project.
What is Nanoglass Tile?
Nanoglass tile is a crystalized glass surface that is as durable as granite but also stainproof, making it incredibly easy to maintain. Its strength comes from the manufacturing process of sintering. Powdered materials such as silica, marble, and other natural materials are compressed and heated for an extended period of time, fusing together to form an incredibly strong and impermeable crystalline surface. In the case of our Nanoglass White Collection, we have also fused this surface to a porcelain tile backing to create added strength and versatility in installation.
Why use Nanoglass Tile?
With our Nanoglass White Collection, you are getting the beauty of glass and Thassos marble in an incredibly durable and cleanable tile. This sintered surface is both stronger than typical glass and marble and completely stainproof, so you're left with the timeless luxury of White Thassos marble, without any of the maintenance headaches. The crisp, clean visual will brighten up any space, and the minimalist design can be used on floors and walls in any room.
23.62" x 47.24"
3.8" x 7.8"
Polished Micro Crystal Glass with Porcelain
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
7.75 Sq ft
Sq Ft Per Box
15.49 Sq ft
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Art Deco, Classic, Craftsman, Modern, Traditional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)