Zoe Bianco 1/2" Circle Frosted and Polished Glass Mosaic Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Penny round recycled glass mosaic
- Mixed polished and frosted finishes
- Made for residential and commercial wall and floor
- Great for kitchen, backsplash, bathroom, shower
See it installed
About The Tile: The Zoe Bianco 1/2" Circle Frosted Glass Mosaic tiles feature a unique frosted finish, creating a soft and inviting glass visual. A classic white color palette makes these tiles easy to incorporate into almost any style or décor, while offering a modern and fresh touch with their finish.
- Classic Penny-Round Glass Mosaic Tile
- Environmentally Friendly - Made from Recycled Glass
- Stylish White Frosted Finish
- Small format perfect for showers, bathrooms, backsplashes, accents, and more
- Indoor use only
About The Collection: Forget everything you know about the small-format mosaic: TileBar’s Zoe Collection reimagines this timeless design for the 21st Century with new textures, colors, and materials. This series of recycled glass mosaics features penny-round and hexagon shapes in a mix of textures and finishes, including matte, iridescent, and marble-look surfaces. A contemporary color palette of black, white, and gray elevates these tiles to be an modern, elegant, and environmentally friendly true reinvention of a classic.
11.61" x 11.96"
2.85" x 6.1"
Frosted and Polished
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Pool, Shower
Art Deco, Classic, Craftsman, Contemporary, Mid Century, Modern, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Commercial Floor, Pool Tile
Recommended Grout Joint
When installing glass tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves, Glasses)