Decade Saint Laurent Polished Marble and Brass Mosaic Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
- Color Beige & Cream
- Finish Polished
- Residential Wall Only
- Commercial Wall Only
See it installed
About The Tile: Elegant and bold, the Decade Saint Laurent tiles are a luxurious combination of White Thassos, Saint Laurent, and wood-look marbles. Finding inspiration in Art-Deco design, these mosaic tiles break the boundaries of the hexagon pattern, contrasting light and dark to create a strong graphic visual. The natural variations of the marble and the brass detail of these tiles elevate them from classic to glamorous.
About The Collection: Our Decade Collection celebrates Art Deco glamour at its finest. A combination of high-end marbles serves as the base for this series of geometric mosaic tiles, as brass accents and four dazzling colorways elevate it to become a vision of style and luxury. Each individual piece in this mosaic is a unique marble - split in the center by a brass inlay - that showcases contrasting color and shape to break the boundaries of a traditional hexagon pattern. The result is an eye-catching architectural design that transforms a space into an exciting work of art. The mosaic format makes this easy to install, providing the ability to give a glamorous boost to any space.
10.23" x 11.81"
Beige, Black, White, Brass
6.8" x 7.75"
Saint Laurant, European Wood, Thasssos, Brass
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Art Deco, Contemporary, Whimsical
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.