All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
- Size 25 lb
- Color White
The ultimate lightweight one-step, polymer-fortified, large and heavy tile mortar for interior and exterior installation of ceramic tile, porcelain tile, glass tile, stone, quarry tile, pavers, and brick. MULTIMAX LITE features maximum non-sag performance on walls and maximum buildup of up to ¾" (19 mm) without shrinkage on floors. MULTIMAX LITE contains no respirable crystalline silica levels that exceed the OSHA action level*, and has a smooth, lightweight, easy-to-trowel consistency and a long open time for ease of installation. The robust formula is fiber-reinforced for maximum strength and durability, exceeding ANSI A118.15 requirements. MULTIMAX LITE utilizes LATICRETE HYDROMATIC CURE CHEMISTRY™. This technology accelerates the hydration process to rapidly consume the water in the system, allowing the material to cure in a predictable manner.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight- 25 lb (11.3 kg) bag has coverage of 50 lb (22.7 kg) traditional mortar
- Equipped with Microban® anti-microbial technology to protect the treated article
- Incredible non-sag performance even with heavy tile
- 40-minute open time
- Smooth creamy lightweight formula
- Exceeds ANSI A118.15 HET, A118.4 and A118.11
- Exceeds ISO 13007-C2TES1P1 classification
- Excellent Large and Heavy Tile performance
- Contains no respirable crystalline silica levels that exceed the OSHA action level*
- 3/4" (19 mm) thick without shrinkage
- Submerged applications
- ASTM C627 Extra Heavy (TCNA)
- One mortar for large and heavy tile walls and thin-bed installations
- High shear bond strength
- Bonds to most substrates
- 25-Year system warranty**
- Fiber-reinforced for maximum strength and performance
- Ideal for gauged porcelain tile and gauged porcelain tile panels
- Spread rate and coverage of this material depends on the size trowel used (Average Coverage 40sf – 95sf per bag)
- Performance of this material is based on following the mixing and installation instructions on the packaging.
* OSHA action level set forth in OSHA’s Respirable Crystalline Silica (RCS) standard for construction, 29 CFR 1926.1153, as tested by an independent laboratory to be below the OSHA action level for respirable crystalline silica - see laticrete.com/silica
** When used as part of the LATICRETE 25 Year System Warranty DS 025.0.