Two delicious cocktails to whip together for guests, courtesy of The Cup Bearer.
- 8 fresh blackberries
- 3–4 slices cucumber
- 1–1.5 ounces of the gin of your choice
- 1 cup tonic
- Place 5 blackberries in your cup and muddle together.
- Add as much ice as you would like.
- Pour gin in and swirl around with the blackberries.
- Add tonic.
- Finally, garnish with cucumber.
- 3 juicy strawberries
- 1 ounce tequila
- Juice of large ½ lime
- 2 ounces tonic water
- Muddle the strawberries in your serving cup.
- Add in the tequila, lime juice and tonic water and stir.
- Top with ice and enjoy!
Cheers to a Happy Fourth of July!
Shop the video – Phantasm Marble Tile.