Lilac White 2x12 Honed Cornice Molding
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 14 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
A modern take on marble
Complete your Lilac tile installation with our Lilac 2x12 Honed Cornice Molding. This decorative trim piece will frame your tiles to make an elegant transition, in a matching marble with a purple streak. The deep violet veining adds drama and random modern notes to its appearance. Elevate your project with the elegant shape and honed finish of this cornice molding.
Classic collection with a twist
Natural stone takes on a special air of luxury when lined with intriguing bands of lilac and violet. Quarried in Turkey, our Lilac Marble collection is cut from large stone slabs to create hand-selected tiles that showcase a design-forward combination of light and dark purple veining. Ideal for showstopping walls or floors.
From quarry to statement wall
Lilac Marble is a prized boutique stone in its native Turkey, where it has been quarried for centuries. Its base color can range from white to light gray, and its unpredictable veining ranges in color from warm purple to cool violet to black. This exceptionally hard stone’s intense appearance creates drama wherever it’s installed.
Wall | Floor
White + Dark veins
2 x 12
Wall | Floor
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Art Deco, Contemporary, Modern
Backsplash, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Commercial Floor, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Shower Floor, Shower Wall, Wall Tile
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.