Nature Stacked Carrara Marble Mosaic Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more!
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping, whether you're ordering one, one hundred, or one million square feet of tile. When you order from TileBar, you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our NJ warehouse and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our lightning fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
- Chip Size 3-5 mm
- Color White
- Material Marble
- Finish Tumbled
- Residential Wall Only
- Made In Indonesia
- Commercial Wall Only
About The Tile:The Nature Stacked Pebble Carrara Mosaic is made up of sliced medallions of Carrara marble that are dry stacked to create a highly textured, dimensional mosaic. The lighter white tones of the Carrara, sometimes touched with a hint of gold, are infused with the gray veining that make this natural marble a classic of any style of design. These subtle colorways combined with this unique stacked form create a nature-inspired calm and spa-like environment.
About The Collection: Step into a new kind of rustic luxury with the Nature Collection. These natural stone mosaic collections take the raw nature of honed stones and marbles and create a textural landscape in several different shapes and sizes. Perfect for exterior uses like pool areas, water features, decks, or feature walls, these collections also bring the outdoors in for areas like shower walls and floors, backsplashes, and fireplaces.
3.93" x 10.74"
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor
Contemporary, Farmhouse, Mediterranean, Tropical
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Outdoor Wall
*These are just guidelines. Please refer to and install our products to the standards set by the TCNA.
Before you start tiling, make sure that whatever surface the tiles are being installed to will be strong and structurally sound. Cement board, concrete or drywall is best, as these surfaces can handle the moisture of the tiling process. Plywood should be avoided, since the wood will warp with the added moisture and it will also be less waterproof, even after tiling.
Natural stones are products of nature; therefore, variations in color, pattern, texture, and veining will occur. Verify all products before installation for any damage or defects such as chipped edges, broken pieces. No adjustment will be made after installation.
- We always recommend dry-fitting your pattern first to think about your cuts in advance and to make sure you like the pattern. This will also help you choose which pieces go where, which is especially helpful with tiles that have a lot of variation.
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, white thinset such as Bostik PM is highly is recommended for all installations. For faster installation, use a rapid curing thinset such as Bostik Single-Flex Fast Set.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- 3/16" or 1/4" square notch trowel should be used when installing our marble material and ridges should be smoothed down with the flat side of the trowel prior to fixing the tiles in the mortar bed.
- To prevent scratching, Non-Sanded grout is ideal for all natural stone. In the event that your grout joints are larger than 1/8”, you should mix Sanded and Non-Sanded grouts for added density. Prior to grouting, test an area to make sure the stone surface will not scratch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardened completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- We highly recommend applying grout release prior to grouting the tile to facilitate cleaning and for protection against staining from contrasting color grouts.
After the stone is installed, and grouted, seal the stone with an appropriate high quality breathable stone sealer, to minimize water absorption, efflorescence, and potential staining. We recommend our unpolished sealer for unpolished stone. If necessary, a color enhancer may be applied to bring out the true color of the stone at any time after grouting. Follow sealer manufacturer's installation instructions. Reseal tile when the stone gets darker or as needed.
Use a wet-saw with a new, continuous rim diamond blade specifically designed for cutting marble. Do not use “turbo” or other notched blades designed for use with porcelain or ceramic as the teeth can cause a coarse cut, resulting in a heavily chipped edge.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
For normal care and maintenance of stone tiles, clean stone surfaces with a few drops of neutral cleaner, stone soap, or a mild liquid dishwashing detergent and warm water. Use a clean soft cloth for best results. Too much cleaner or soap may leave a film and cause streaks. Do not use products that contain lemon, vinegar, or other acids on marble or limestone. Rinse the surface thoroughly after washing with the soap solution and dry with a soft cloth. Do not use any abrasive cleaners.
Most tile sheets should interlock with each other seamlessly. However, due to the natural variation in pebble tile, some sheets will need to have select edge pieces taken off of the mesh and then reapplied to the wall once the rest of the sheet is mounted.