DreamStone Panda White 3x24 Polished Porcelain Bullnose
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Realistic Marble-Look Porcelain Tile
- Designer-Curated Inspired Stone Selection
- Made For Residential & Commercial Wall | Floor Use
- Ideal For Backsplash, Kitchen, Bathroom, Shower, & Outdoor
About The Tile: Complete your DreamStone Panda White project with the DreamStone Panda White 3” x 24” Polished Porcelain Bullnose. Featuring a bold black and white pattern, this tile creates a dramatic and elevated look. The polished finish provides a reflective glow that can brighten up any space, supporting and expanding its architectural traits.
- Realistic marble look porcelain bullnose tile
- Designer-curated stone-inspired ink jet printed pattern
- Budget-friendly luxury look
- Classic 3” x 24” bullnose format (Bullnose on the 24" Side)
- Elegant polished finish
About The Collection: The DreamStone Collection recreates the classic look of marble with all the benefits of an affordable porcelain. These tiles beautifully mirror the dramatic veins and color variations found in natural marble, creating a durable result that is almost indistinguishable from the real thing. Our DreamStone tiles are available in multiple sizes, from large format to patterned mosaic tiles, allowing for design versatility in any size project from commercial to residential, making these tiles perfect for flooring, walls, and backsplashes.
2.87" x 23.62"
Black and White
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Classic, Contemporary, Modern, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall
Recommended Grout Joint
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)