Rushmore Rock Gray 24x24 Matte Porcelain 2CM Outdoor Paver
$9.99 / sq. ft.
- Buy 32 boxes at $9.50 sq.ft and save 6%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Made in Italy
- Superior Durability and Slip-Resistant
- Made for Residential and Commercial Floor Use
- Great for Pool, Pool Deck and Outdoor Pathway
Rushmore Rock 24x24 Porcelain Paver
While we know that magic isn’t real, porcelain pavers make it almost easy to forget that fact.
Why? Allow us to explain.
Porcelain pavers, unlike traditional porcelain tiles, are thick. This creates a superior durability for long-lasting use that makes it a great option for residential and commercial applications. In addition to this durability, the surface itself is textured allowing it to be slip-resistant, which makes it a safe choice for many environments.
Not only sturdy, it’s versatile. You can place it in any of the following ways:
- As raised flooring with supports
- On top of gravel or soil outside to form a pathway
- Installing on floors inside or by the pool with traditional adhesive
Complement any design with the Italian-made Rushmore Rock 24x24 Porcelain Paver today. With its limestone-look body, you won't have to sacrifice beauty for functionality.
About The Collection: The Rushmore Collection is a testament to the advancements in modern porcelain. With its limestone-look body, this collection, sourced from Italy, comes in 4 striking sizes: a 24x24 Porcelain Paver, a 36x36 Porcelain Tile, a 12x24 Porcelain Tile, and a 24x24 Porcelain Tile. Add to either indoor or outdoor spaces to create a seamless design. Available in gray and 2 shades of beige.
23.53" x 23.53"
3.75" x 3.95"
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
Sq Ft Per Box
7.75 sq ft
Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Shower Wall, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing outdoor porcelain pavers, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)