Top Selling Herringbone Tiles Sample Bundle (5)
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Varying finishes for unique textured looks
- An easy way to try top tile options before you buy
- For residential & commercial wall or floor use
- Great for backsplash, bathroom, and shower
- Color Gray
- Residential Floor | Wall
- Commercial Floor | Wall
Top Selling Herringbone:
- Carolina White Cloud 2x20 Polished Ceramic Wall Tile
- Stacy Garcia ArtBlock Denim Blue 4x16 Matte Porcelain Tile
- Carrara Herringbone 1x3 Polished Marble Mosaic Tile
- Bespoke Herringbone Gray Blue Polished Glass Mosaic Tile
- Nero Marquina 1/2""x4"" Herringbone Polished Marble Mosaic Tile
The Carolina White Cloud 2x20 Polished Ceramic Wall Tile has a classic white hue that captures the natural wonders of the sky. With a 2x20 body, it is a twist on traditional subway. The polished body gives it a nice shine, captivating guests.
The Stacy Garcia ArtBlock Denim Blue 4x16 Matte Porcelain Tile features a dark blue denim shade and an elongated brick format that brings an elevated sense of style to this modern iteration of the classic subway tile. Its modern palette and matte finish add refined, minimalist luxury to this iconic design staple, which can be installed in a variety of design configurations.
The Carrara Herringbone 1x3 Polished Marble Mosaic Tile marries form and function in an elegant and easy-to-install mesh-mounted mosaic. This polished white marble features soft gray veining and suits a variety of styles and project types. Its timeless herringbone pattern can be used on backsplashes, bathroom floors, walls, and any space that needs an iconic and elegant touch.
The Bespoke Herringbone Gray Blue Polished Glass Mosaic Tile is a luminous example of the beauty of glass. With streaks of blue, gray, and earth tones, no two pieces in this mosaic possess the same pattern of color. This results in movement and iridescence, creating a dynamic composition. Its waterjet-cut herringbone format provides a modern look, suitable for interior and exterior walls.
The Nero Marquina 1/2""x4"" Herringbone Polished Marble Mosaic Tile is not your typical marble mosaic. With a slightly longer chip size than most herringbone formats, this polished black marble features dramatic white veining in a timeless pattern. With its easy-to-install mesh mounting, this mosaic can be used on backsplashes, bathroom walls, and any space that needs an iconic and elegant touch.
White Body Cermaic, Porcelain, Carrara, Stained Glass, Marble
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.