Acadia Charcoal Black 24x24 Limestone Look Matte Porcelain 2CM Paver
$11.59 / sq. ft.
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Limestone look with a realistic texture
- 2CM thickness is twice that of typical a porcelain tile
- Made for residential & commercial wall or floor
- Great for outdoor floor, commercial floors, pool decks
Porcelain inspired by nature
About The Tile: In warm tones of charcoal with variations in color and veining, Acadia Charcoal Black 24x24 Limestone Look Matte Porcelain 2CM Paver brings an elegant stone-look to a large format for outdoor spaces. Enhanced by an organic-looking matte finish, and with the dependable durability of 2 CM thick porcelain, this tile makes the exquisite beauty of natural stone an affordable and practical option.
Wed styles and sizes with ease
Limestone, quartz, and slate are perennial favorites, both indoors and outdoors. Mix and match the various sizes and stone looks of the Acadia collection to create your own composition. These tiles have anti-slip properties, making them suitable for bathrooms, hallways, and kitchens. The 2 cm pavers have a superior R11 anti-slip rating, making them especially safe for outdoor use and poolside.
Stylish stone makes itself at home
Acadia porcelain tiles are as versatile as they are beautiful, thanks to an array of formats—from oversized 24x48-inch tiles to delicate mosaics. Acadia is textural, too, and with anti-slip properties, the tiles are suitable for use in bathrooms, hallways, and kitchens. Another plus: The 2 cm pavers have an R11 anti-slip rating, making them safe for outdoor use and poolside.
23.62" x 23.62"
≥ 2000 N
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Classic, Industrial, Mid Century, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor, Pool Tile
Recommended Grout Joint
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)