Acadia Iron Gray 3x24 Slate Look Matte Porcelain Bullnose
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Limestone look porcelain with a realistic texture
- Classic 3” x 24” bullnose format
- Made for residential & commercial wall use
- Great for kitchen, bathroom, shower
About The Tile: Complete your Acadia Iron Gray project with the Acadia Iron Gray 3” x 24” Limestone Look Matte Porcelain Bullnose. Realistically creating a natural and elegant slate and quartz look, this classic bullnose format will help you create a seamless wall-to-floor transition in outdoor and indoor projects.
- Realistic slate and quartz look porcelain bullnose
- Classic 3” x 24” bullnose format creates seamless wall-to-floor transition
- Gray and bronze palette with distinct veining and variation
- Textured matte finish emphasizes a natural surface look
- Great for indoor and outdoor installations
About The Collection: The Acadia Collection brings the rich, earthy textures and warm, natural tones of limestone, slate, and quartz to high-performance porcelain. This TileBar exclusive line offers a full program of porcelain tiles and 2CM pavers, redefining indoor/outdoor living with the timeless style of stone and supreme durability of porcelain. With a high variation of faces and a natural-looking matte finish, this line serves as the perfect backdrop or grounding for any style of interior or décor. Available in a range of size formats and mosaic patterns, the Acadia Collection offers an architectural, versatile option for large projects.
3.14" x 23.62"
Floor | Wall
≥ 2000 N
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Classic, Industrial, Mid Century, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor, Pool Tile
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)