Artwater Iridescent Pearl White Polished Glass Mosaic Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Mesh-Mounted Backing For Easy & Secure Installation
- Stunning Hot Melted Glass & Glamorous Iridescent Surface
- Made For Residential & Commercial Wall Use
- Great For Backsplash, Bathroom, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool
See it installed
About The Tile: Take a plunge into the spectacularly glamorous Artwater Iridescent Pearl White Polished Glass Mosaic tile. Pearly white swirls of color offer a uniquely modern take on pool design, as an iridescent surface finish completes the look. This series of 1” x 4” tiles make up a brick pattern that is easily installed on backsplashes, pools, and water features.
- Stunning hot melted glass mosaic pool tile
- Chic and modern pearl white colorway
- Glamorous iridescent surface finish
- Versatile 1” x 4” brick-format mosaic pattern
- 6 mm thickness
- Mesh-mounted backing for easy and secure installation
- Great for backsplashes, shower walls, and bathrooms
- Designed for outdoor pool and water feature use
About The Collection: Dive into the depths of modern design with The Artwater Collection. This series of hot melted glass mosaic tiles showcases a contemporary color palette of black, deep blue, and pearl white, transforming your backsplash or pool into a chic statement. Swirls of metallic colors create movement throughout the tile while an iridescent polished finish adds a touch of glamour to create stunning reflections across the elegant brick pattern. This mesh-mounted mosaic tile is easy to install and offers a unique and durable option for any submerged spaces, water features, or backsplashes.
1" x 4"
12.59" x 12.67"
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Pool, Shower
Beach, Contemporary, Industrial, Transitional, Whimsical
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall, Pool Tile
When installing glass tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
Download our pool installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves, Glasses)