Clay Glee Yellow 2x2 Matte Porcelain Mosaic Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more!
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping, whether you're ordering one, one hundred, or one million square feet of tile. When you order from TileBar, you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our NJ warehouse and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our lightning fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Made In Italy
- Resin-Like Finish 2x2" Porcelain Mosaic
- Made For Residential & Commercial Wall | Floor Use
- Great for Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower
About The Tile: The Clay Glee Gold 2” x 2” Matte Porcelain Mosaic tiles feature an earthy mustard yellow hue with a rich Gold undertone, creating a soft and authentic visual. These mosaic tiles feature soft color variations with a slight sheen on the matte finish.
- · Subtle Concrete Look
- · Resin-Like Satin Matte Finish
- · Versatile 2” x 2” Mosaic
- · Made in Italy
About The Collection: The Clay Collection is a warm take on concrete-look tiles, creating an intimate ambiance that is both minimalist and inviting. This porcelain series features a resin-like finish that creates a slightly shiny effect on the matte surface. The dense and impactful color palette, ranging from warm to cool neutrals that then extends to vivid hues, infuses these tiles with contemporary soul. Available in an oversized 16” x 32” plank and 2” x 2” mosaic, this collection maintains its authenticity in any form, reinterpreting this subtle visual into a usable and relevant wash of color.
2" x 2"
11.81" x 11.81"
Yellow + Gold
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Contemporary, Industrial, Mid Century, Modern, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Commercial Floor
*These are just guidelines. Please refer to and install our products to the standards set by the TCNA.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer's recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all changes in plane in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.
- We always recommend dry-fitting your pattern first to think about your cuts in advance and to make sure you like the pattern. This will also help you choose which pieces go where, which is especially helpful with tiles that have a lot of variation.
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, white thinset such as Bostik PM is highly recommended for all installations. For faster installation, use a rapid curing thinset such as Bostik Single-Flex Fast Set.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16”; and not butt set.
- The optimal trowel size is a 9" Trowel - 1/8" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardened completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- Both Sanded and Non-Sanded grouts are acceptable for use. We recommend Sanded grout for joints larger than 1/8 inch and Non-Sanded for 1/8 inch or smaller.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then seal the grout using a sealant such as MP90
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.
Highly recommended to purchase the Unpolished Porcelain Maintenance Kit. Porcelain tile is resistant to germs and bacteria and it is also among the easiest of flooring materials to clean. You can clean your porcelain tile with a damp sponge mop. A solution of 1/4 cup of white vinegar to 2 gallons of water works best – allow time for drying. You can also sweep or vacuum. Although porcelain tile is by definition impervious, it is still possible for its surface to discolor. The following instructions explain how to clean porcelain tile surfaces.
For cleaning unpolished surfaces, follow these instructions:
- Sweep or vacuum dust and debris from the floor. When sweeping, use a soft-bristle broom and sweep in 2 directions. First follow the direction of the tile, and then sweep diagonally. This will ensure the removal of all foreign material that might be residing in the texture.
- Saturate the tile with a neutral cleaning solution, such as vinegar, with hot water and stir. Allow the cleaning solution to remain on the floor 5 – 10 minutes. Scrub the floor with a brush; again using a two-direction method.
- Rinse the floor with clean, clear water to remove the cleaning solution.
- For high traffic locations, it is recommended to clean the floor at least once per day and wet mop at regular intervals.
- Do not clean tile flooring with ammonia or with cleaners that contain bleach and/or acid. Acid and ammonia based cleaners may modify grout color.
- Do not use wax, oil-based, abrasive cleaners, or sealants.
- Agents that contain any dyes or colors are not recommended.
- Use rugs at entrances to prevent dirt and grit from being tracked onto the tile flooring from outdoors.
- Do not use steel wool pads, because loose steel particles may create rust stains in the grout.