Deco Firenze Gold 12x24 Matte Porcelain Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Contemporary homage to a rich Italian design heritage
- Features six individual motifs painted in different shades
- Made for residential and commercial wall or floor
- Great for backsplash, bathroom, shower, outdoor
See it installed
About The Tile: The Deco Firenze Gold 12x24 Matte Porcelain Tiles are a refined combination of a traditional pattern and a contemporary color palette, adapting the look of encaustic tiles to modern living. These large format tiles feature six individual motifs painted in different shades of warm gray and yellow, creating an elegant and captivating visual. The final result is bold and playful, as color and pattern work together to form an eye-catching and balanced presentation.
About The Collection: Our captivating Deco Firenze Collection will transport you to the ancient villas of Italy through the intricate designs and brilliant colors of encaustic-look tiles. Lose yourself in pattern with these exquisite porcelain tiles, featuring the interwoven shapes of historical “cementine”, a contemporary homage to a rich Italian design heritage. This traditional pattern technique is redefined by a stylish and modern color palette, featuring three soft colorways that can complement any decor. Each tile faithfully replicates the appeal of a small decorative 6” x 6” format in a larger and easy to install 12” x 24” size, with manufactured grout lines that make unique patterning simple and fast. With colors and shapes intertwined, these tiles weave of charming motifs create unique environments of contemporary design with a nod to the past.
11.62" x 23.37"
5.75" x 11.65"
Floor | Wall
> 250 lbf
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Mid Century, Mediterranean, Whimsical
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)