Eden 2.0 Summer Plum Penny Round Polished Rimmed Porcelain Mosaic
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Mix colors to create countless styles and patterns
- Monochrome color palette in glazed porcelain
- Made for residential and commercial wall
- Great for kitchen, backsplash, bathroom, shower
See it installed
About The Tile: Bold, simple, classic: the Eden 2.0 Summer Plum Rimmed Penny Round Porcelain Mosaic tiles offer an elegant pattern with a timeless graphic quality. Suitable for commercial and residential settings, these glazed porcelain mosaic tiles are both a decorative and durable choice for bathrooms, backsplashes, and more.
- Glazed Porcelain Mosaic Tile
- Classic Penny-Round Pattern
- Deep Purple Porcelain with a Light Trim Outline
- Elegant Polished Finish
- Durable & Decorative Option for Bathrooms, Backsplashes, and More
About The Collection: Customize your space with color with the help from our Eden 2.0 Collection. These small-format mosaics bring fun and fresh colorways from solid tones to accented-edge modern hues, while the penny-round and hexagon shapes add texture and pattern to any design. Mix and match colors to create countless decorative styles or opt for a simple, yet effective, monochrome color palette in these glazed porcelain series that is both durable and cleanable.
11.49" x 12.32"
2.95" x 6.45"
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Pool, Shower
Beach, Classic, Contemporary, Cottage, Mid Century, Mediterranean, Transitional, Tropical, Whimsical
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)