Fairy Green 1x2 Polished Glass Mosiac Tile
$12.99 / sq. ft.
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Mesh Mounted Provides Easy Install
- Sparkle & Iridescent Eye-Catching Visual
- Made For Residential & Commercial Use
- Great For Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower, Pool
See it installed
About The Tile: The Fairy Green 1” x 2” Polished Glass Mosaic tile features a bright green color with an iridescent finish, creating a beautifully reflective surface with an emerald undertone. Offered in a small brick pattern and a mesh backing, these mosaic tiles allow for countless design possibilities for underwater tiling projects.
- Decorative glass pool mosaic tile
- Beautiful mixture of sparkly, iridescent, and textured finish
- Ocean inspired color palette of green and emerald
- Versatile 1” x 2” mosaic pattern
- Mesh backing provides easy installation
- Perfect for pools, spas, showers, backsplashes, and more
About The Collection: Create the oasis of your dreams with the FairyGlass Collection. Featuring a mixture of sparkly, iridescent, and textured finishes, this unique glass mosaic series is best expressed when surrounded by greenery and cooling waters, exuding enchanting beauty and shine. A color palette of blue and green is enriched by the luminosity of the surface finish, creating vivid reflections in brilliant colors. Offered in three formats, these mosaic tiles allow for countless design possibilities for underwater tiling.
11.73" x 11.73"
2.9" x 6.75"
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Beach, Contemporary, Industrial, Mediterranean, Transitional, Tropical, Whimsical
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall, Pool Tile
Recommended Grout Joint
When installing glass tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves, Glasses)