Hurst Grove 2CM Bianco 16x32 Textured Matte Porcelain Wood Look Pool Coping
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
About The Collection: With a warm white color and realistic patterning, the Hurst Grove 2CM Bianco 16” x 32” Textured Matte Porcelain Pool Coping creates a sleek and inviting wood look. The large-format 16” x 32” pool coping allows for seamless pool installation. Durable and elegant, these 2-cm porcelain coping tiles are suitable for outdoor, pool, and residential and commercial floor installation.
- Realistic concrete-look porcelain pool coping
- Great for pool edges, fencing, and stair treads
- 2 CM thickness matches coordinating pavers in collection
- Oversized 16” x 32” format reduces joints
- Elegant and high-end natural color palette
- Color body porcelain creates a consistent and durable color
- Textured matte finish emphasize a natural surface look
- Seamless coordination with Hurst Grove pavers
- Designed in Italy - Made in USA
About The Collection: The Hurst Grove Collection brings the unique style of wood to performance porcelain, showcasing uniquely sized wood-look porcelain pavers and coordinating pool coping. This American-made color body porcelain series takes advantage of advanced printing technology, making the coveted look of wood flooring accessible to a variety of outdoor applications with supreme durability and low maintenance. Twice as thick as a typical porcelain tile and sporting a slip-resistant textured surface, these 2 CM paver and pool coping tiles are designed to withstand harsh weather and heavy traffic, making them an optimal choice for outdoor applications such as pool decks, patios, exterior stairs, and more.
2.4" x 3.35"
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Beach, Contemporary, Cottage, Farmhouse, Mid Century, Modern, Transitional
Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Bathroom Floor, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Commercial Floor
When installing outdoor porcelain pavers, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)