Magico Iridescent Pearl White 2x6 Polished Glass Mosaic Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Pigmentation technique creates a beautiful swirling pattern
- Three celestial colorways with polished iridescent finishes
- Made for residential and commercial wall use
- Perfect for backsplash, bathroom, feature wall, fireplace
See it installed
The magic of luminescent glassMagico Iridescent Pearl White is a 2” x 6” bricked glass mosaic that is sure to cast its spell over you. Its captivating swirls in pearly white hues are created by adding pigment to the molten glass and finished with a sheen of polished iridescence. This mosaic will transform any wall into a breathtaking statement that will make you believe in Magico.
Mosaic that brings life to your spaceThe Magico Collection presents bricked glass subway style mosaics in three celestial colorways. Their polished iridescent finishes make these eye-catching mosaics dance in the light, change and shift as you move past them, bringing your space to life. With its easy-to-install mosaic format, the Magico Collection is an enchanting option for backsplashes, feature walls, and more.
Artisanal Glass Making ProcessThis decorative pearlized glass mosaic collection’s dazzling optical effect is created through the hot melt glass pigmentation technique. Pigment is added to the glass in its melted state, creating its swirl patterns. This unique look is presented in 2” x 6” bricked glass mosaic which balance this unrestrained visual with a sense of geometric order.
1.88" x 5.82"
11.81" x 11.81"
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Art Deco, Beach, Contemporary, Mediterranean, Mid Century, Modern, Transitional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall, Pool Tile
Recommended Grout Joint
Match Sheet Joint
When installing glass tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves, Glasses)