Nashville White 24x48 Travertine Look Matte Porcelain Tile
- Buy 20 Box at $7.39 per sq. ft and save 10%
Tile: On backorder, order now and it will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Natural travertine look in porcelain tile
About The Tile: Made from all-natural materials, Nashville White 24x48 Travertine Look Matte Porcelain Tile reinterprets a tranquil, soft white, vein-cut travertine in high-tech porcelain. Its pressed large format and elegant matte finish make for a striking installation on floors or walls, indoors or out. Add Nashville’s beauty to your home with the confidence that it’s been engineered for long-lasting resilience.
Resistant to thermal shock, UV light, water absorption, staining, and scratching
Made without resin in facilities where materials and water are recycled
A high-tech American-made collection
The Nashville Collection is an exceptional tile for many reasons. It is sustainably manufactured in the USA, just outside of Nashville, Tennessee, where rich deposits of travertine serve as its inspiration. This vein-cut travertine-look porcelain tile is available in two sizes and four neutral colorways for a classic, indoor-outdoor, long-lasting look.
A best-in-class travertine look
Through a modern, environmentally friendly process, the porcelain in our Nashville collection performs at levels far beyond those of natural stone. It’s hard-wearing and long-lasting, while its random color shading keeps it looking natural and fresh. Paying homage to timeless travertine, Nashville is a modern marvel made for today.
23.45" x 47.07"
Floor and Wall
Floor and Wall
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Beach, Classic, Mid Century, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor, Pool Tile
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)