Nature Flower Carrara Marble Honed Mosaic Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Authentic Carrara Marble Waterjet Mosaic
- Dynamic & Vibrant Petal Shape Pattern
- Made for Residential & Commercial Wall | Floor Use
- Great for Backsplash, Kitchen, Bathroom, Shower, Outdoor
See it installed
About The Tile: The Nature Flower Pebble Carrara Mosaic is made up of petal-shaped slices of Carrara marble that create a dynamic floral pattern mosaic. The lighter white tones of the Carrara, sometimes touched with a hint of gold, are infused with the gray veining that make this natural marble a classic of any style of design. This botanical pattern combined with the beauty of natural stone creates a nature-inspired calm and spa-like environment.
- Authentic Carrara marble waterjet mosaic tile
- Dynamic and vibrant petal shape pattern
- Elegant white and light gray color palette
- Soft and natural honed finish
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor application
About The Collection: The Nature Flower marble collection elevates the classic pebble stone look with a modern floral motif. These petal-shaped waterjet mosaic tiles create a beautifully scattered pattern, reinforced by the natural shade variations of the natural stone to create a subtle yet dynamic composition. 7 different colorways comprised of a variety of natural stones provide a range of styles - from soft romantic light gray to bold and modern black. This line is perfect for outdoor spaces such as pool areas, water features, and decks, as well as interior areas such as backsplashes or shower walls.
11.81" x 11.81"
3.7" x 4.05"
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Contemporary, Traditional, Transitional, Tropical, Whimsical
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.