Ohana Small Squares Oxygen White 1x1 Glass Mosaic
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Recycled glass mosaic tile
- Modern geometric design
- Made for residential and commercial wall use
- Great for backsplash, bathroom, shower, outdoor
See it installed
About The Tile: The Ohana Small Squares Oxygen White 1” x 1” Glass Mosaic tiles showcase a neutral palette with luminous iridescence, creating a modern and impactful visual. The small-format square mosaic pattern provides a classic and balanced geometric composition, offering an elegant, prominent focal point in any installation.
- Artisanal cast recycled glass mosaic tile
- Classic small-format 1” square mosaic pattern
- Crisp through-body tinting in white shades
- Iridescent background fused into tile – won’t scratch or fade
- Face-mounted mosaic sheets offer easy installation
- Annealed to withstand freeze/thaw and submerged environments
- Can be used in pools, spas, showers, backsplashes, and more
About The Collection: Glamour meets artistry with the Ohana collection, showcasing a series of cast recycled glass mosaic tiles in bold and sophisticated colors and modern geometric designs. With their dazzling iridescent tones, from bronze to sapphire, these unique glass tiles make a luxe impact in any installation, suitable for outdoor, submerged, wall, and floor application. Through body tinting technique ensures the consistent coloration and reflective qualities of these tiles, providing high durability and a cohesive look. Each mosaic sheet in this collection is face-mounted, supporting a simple installation for pools, showers, and other water features.
7/8" x 7/8"
12.37" x 12.37"
1.06 Sq ft
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Contemporary, Industrial, Mediterranean, Modern, Transitional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall, Pool Tile
When installing glass tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
Download our pool installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves, Glasses)