Rise Marine Blue 4x12 Beveled Glossy Ceramic Subway Tile
- Buy 72 Box at $7.78 per sq. ft and save 10%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Classic subway format with a vibrant glaze
- Beveled edges provide subtle dimensionality
- Made for residential and commercial wall use only
- Great for backsplash, bathroom, shower, fireplace
An ageless classic meets a soothing hue
About The Tile: Rise Marine Blue 4x12 Beveled Glossy Ceramic Tile is a design staple produced to the highest standards. This red body ceramic, 4-by-12-inch subway tile has a piercing blue hue and glossy finish that allow it to maintain a classic, streamlined look. At the same time, the pooled color on its beveled edges gives it subtle dimensionality and character.
Beveled subway-style ceramic tiles have been used everywhere since the 1900s
This factory recycles waste and reduces energy consumption with a state-of the-art kiln.
Elevated essentials are always in style
Red body ceramic tiles like Rise are rich in color that pools a bit at the edges, giving them an artisanal look. They’re fired twice for durability and priced to suit any budget. Rise elevates your everyday subway tile with its bevel, distinctive glaze, and tried-and-true colorways. It’s sustainable, too: The Rise factory in Spain recycles waste, and its state-of-the-art kiln keeps energy consumption in check.
Luxury level ceramics accessible to all
It’s a double firing process that gives glazed red body clay its unique, ultra-rich colors. While this high-quality appearance typically commands a premium price, the facility that produces these tiles employs an energy-efficient kiln and recycles its waste, making the Rise collection uniquely affordable, as well as environmentally sustainable.
Grout Color Matters: Grout color can impact the final look of your design. Choose a contrasting, neutral, or complementary grout color to fit your style.
3.93" x 11.81"
Low: 5.9mm - High:7 mm
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Classic, Craftsman, Contemporary, Farmhouse, Mediterranean, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)