Riverglass White Frosted Glass Mosaic Tile
Tile: On backorder, order now and expect to ship after 07/11/2023
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
See it installed
Exquisite pebble glass in a serene palette
About The Tile: Create your own contemporary oasis with the Riverglass White Frosted Mosaic, showcasing a classic pebble stone design in elegant glass pieces. Subtle color variations and a refined frosted finish elevate this mosaic to create a serene, coastally-inspired neutral frosted white color that is perfect for pools, shower walls, backsplashes, and beyond.
Satin pebble in the brilliance of glass
The Riverglass Collection translates the earthy look and feel of tumbled pebble as airy, designer glass. Featuring artisanal-look glass in light, coastal colorways that contain subtle variation within them, the mixed sizes of the glass pieces forms an eclectic result. Reimagine what stone and glass can be with these easy-to-install 12” x 12” mesh-mounted mosaic sheets.
Stained glass coloration technique
The Riverglass Collection achieves a fullness of color that is characteristic of stained glass through the hot melt glass technique, in which pigment is added to the glass while it is in its melted state. These artisanal techniques, and these unique medium-sized pebbles, make this collection stand apart.
Insider Tip: Grout color can impact the final look of your design. Choose a contrasting, neutral, or complementary grout color to fit your style.
11.81" x 11.81"
Wall | Floor
0.96 Sq ft
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Pool, Shower
Beach, Contemporary, Cottage, Mediterranean, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Pool Tile
When installing glass tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
Download our pool installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves, Glasses)