Rugged Stacked Bluestone Full 6x24 Matte Porcelain Ledger Stone Veneer
- Buy 27 boxes at $7.50 sq.ft and save 12%
- Buy 64 boxes at $6.50 sq.ft and save 24%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
- Item Size 5.8" x 24"
- Color Gray
- Tile Finish Matte
- Residential Wall Only
- Made In USA
- Commercial Wall Only
See it installed
About The Tile: Inspired by the all-American Bluestone, the Rugged Stacked Bluestone Full 6” x 24” Matte Porcelain Ledger Stone Veneer tiles create an authentic and timeless visual. An elegant combination of warm gray and taupe color provides a subtle and versatile backdrop, updating the authentic stone look. Suitable for indoor and outdoor spaces, these porcelain veneer tiles are easy to install in any environment, offering a seamless stacked stone look.
About The Collection: The Rugged Stacked Porcelain Veneer Collection uses advanced ceramics technology to reimagine the rustic beauty of stone veneers while taking advantage of porcelain's supreme performance. The collection is available in a variety of colors and textures, as soft tone variations and a subtle relief pattern reinforce an authentic stone effect. With its easy-to-handle 6” x 24” size and clean lines, each piece recreates the look of multiple pieces of stacked ledgestone that results in a seamless look when installed. The Rugged Stacked Porcelain Veneers are easy to install and even easier to maintain in both indoor and outdoor settings like exterior facades, feature walls, swimming pool features and water lines, fireplaces, backsplashes, and bathrooms, and spas.
5.8" x 24"
> 250 lbf
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Contemporary, Farmhouse, Rustic
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)