Sample-Caribou Silver Esagona 8" Hex Matte Porcelain Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Italian Porcelain Available in Multiple Shapes
- Nostalgic Look of Reclaimed Barn Wood
- Residential & Commercial Wall & Floor Use
- Item Size 7.67" x 8.66"
- Color Gray
- Tile Finish Matte
- Residential Floor | Wall
- Made In Italy
- Commercial Floor | Wall
- DCOF >0.42
See it installed
About The Tile: The Caribou Silver 8" Hex Matte Porcelain tiles feature a warm light gray shade with streaks of white and cool taupe in a modern 8" hexagon format. The wood pattern's whitewashed effect creates bold stripes and color variations, providing a unique geometric design that introduces an attractive, diverse composition upon installation.
- Wood-Look Porcelain Tile
- Matte Finish
- 8” Hexagon Tile
- Made in Italy
About The Collection: If hardwood floors can make a house a home, our Caribou Collection transforms any space into a vision of the modern home, combining the nostalgic look of reclaimed wood with modern tile forms. Old barn planks have been digitized and enhanced to evoke the charm of hand-shaved wood and worn floorboards, and then reimagined into new and interesting shapes, like a square and hexagon, to compliment the classic plank. The colorways of this collection are at once contemporary and classic, offering five shades of wood that feature the mineral streaks and heavy graining of timber that express the varied character of historic wood. Caribou’s charm is perfect for spaces that want to celebrate the past by living in the future.
7.67" x 8.66"
7.6" x 8.85"
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
= 1300 N
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Beach, Craftsman, Cottage, Farmhouse, Industrial, Mid Century, Modern, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
Recommended Grout Joint
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)