Sample-Euphoria Gleam Silver Polished Marble + Glass Hexagon Mosaic
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- White Marble Accented By Silver Glass Squares
- Retro-Inspired Precision Cut Stretched Hexagon Pattern
- Made For Residential: Wall | Floor / Commercial: Wall Only
- Great For Backsplash, Bathroom, Kitchen, Shower, Outdoor
About The Tile: Infuse style and glamour into your space with the Euphoria Gleam Silver Polished Marble + Glass Hexagon Mosaic, featuring crisp white marble precisely cut and angled to form a stretched hexagon pattern, and accented by Silver glass details. The elevated elegance of these 12” x 12” marble mosaics creates eye-catching designs for floor, backsplashes, feature wall installations, and more.
- Authentic marble and glass mosaic tile
- White marble precisely cut and angled to form a stretched hexagon pattern
- Silver glass details add glamour and sparkle
- Versatile 12” x 12” mosaic sheets provide easy installation
- 8 mm thickness
- Polished finish provides reflective shine
- Interior installations only
- Suitable for floors, walls, backsplashes, and beyond
About The Collection: Step into Euphoria, a stone and glass mosaic collection inspired by decorative geometry and glamorous shapes of Art Nouveau. Showcasing an eclectic array of different patterns, this exciting collection evokes glamour and excitement in mixed materials, combining marble with gold and silver glass accents. The vintage feel of these mosaic looks is modernized with a neutral color palette of white, black, and gray. Suitable for backsplashes, floors, and walls, this beautiful collection brings its elegant decorative flair to any space.
12.00" x 11.99"
White & Silver
2.9" x 14.95"
Marble + Glass
Floor | Wall
V2 - Slight Variation
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Art Deco, Classic, Contemporary, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Wall
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.