Sample-Monroe Corner Calacatta and Black Jade Marble Mosaic Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
- Color Black+White
- Finish Polished
- Residential Wall | Floor
- Commercial Wall | Floor
See it installed
About The Border Piece: Create a stunning, timeless design with the Monroe Linear Calacatta and Black Jade tile. Made of contrasting materials, and horizontal lines atop one another, it makes an excellent floor or wall option in the Monroe Collection. Calacatta is a marble defined by its light gray body and light gray veining; while black jade is defined by its bold black body and light veining. Pairs well with the Monroe Triangle Calacatta and Black Jade Mosaic tile as well as the Monroe Corner Calacatta and Black Jade Corner tile.
About The Collection: Allow yourself to be transported from modern day to the heart of the 1920s with the Monroe Collection. This is an immaculate, marble mosaic collection made from mixed materials and geometric patterns. The mosaics create an element of decadent living with their noticeably luxe aesthetic and detail-driven craftsmanship. Coming in 3 pieces, a linear, triangular, and corner piece, you can create fluid movement in design. Add to powder rooms, hotel lobby floors, or an entryway for sought-after style years to come.
7.87" x 8.30"
Black + White
2.8" x 7.85"
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
Black Jade, Calacatta
Art Deco, Beach, Contemporary, Cottage, Farmhouse, Industrial, Mediterranean, Modern, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor, Pool Tile
Floor & Wall
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.