Sample-Nero Marquina 1/2"x4" Herringbone Polished Marble Mosaic Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Authentic high-quality Nero Marquina marble
- Available in a full suite of sizes and formats
- Made for residential and Commercial | Wall and Floor Use
- Great for Backsplash, Kitchen, Bathroom, Shower, Outdoor
See it installed
A fresh take on the eternal marble mosaicThe Nero Marquina 1/2 x 4 Herringbone is not your typical marble mosaic. With a slightly longer chip size than most herringbone formats, this polished black marble features dramatic white veining in a timeless pattern. With its easy-to-install mesh mounting, this mosaic can be used on backsplashes, bathroom walls, and any space that needs an iconic and elegant touch.
Veining size and location will vary for each tile. Natural fissures can occur.
Natural variations in color, pattern, and uniformity are celebrated in design.
A masterfully curated selection of Nero MarquinaCover your world with the boldly dark and always glamorous Nero Marquina Marble Collection. These rich and velvety black natural stone tiles feature distinct white veining and are available in a full suite of formats, sizes, and finishes. Match this classic marble with any style or combine multiple formats in one space to create a marble masterpiece.
A dramatic stone with a rich historyNero Marquina has been prized for millennia, with ancient Romans selecting it for monuments and mosaics alike. Its deep black color and shocks of irregular white veining invert the expectation of marble. Available in a range of sizes and formats, and perfect for a monochromatic design concept, choose this iconic stone and become part of its storied history.
0.5" x 4"
11.02" x 11.61"
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Art Deco, Classic, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
Recommended Grout Joint
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.