Seville Pergamo Beige 24x24 Travertine Look Matte Porcelain Tile
- Buy 40 boxes at $5.99 sq.ft and save 12%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Made in Italy
- Travertine Stone Look Porcelain Tile
- Ideal for Residential and Commercial Wall and Floor Use
- Great for Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower, Outdoor
See it installed
Porcelain tries on a new, natural lookEnjoy the timeless look of travertine with our Seville Pergamo Beige 24x24 Travertine Look Matte Porcelain Tile. Its natural, earthy stone surface has an authentic, antique look at the edges. This versatile, sandy beige tile is enhanced by natural shade variation. Install it by itself on walls or floors, indoors or out—or in combination with other tiles from the Seville collection to achieve a custom look.
Porcelain is a durable and weatherproof material; install it inside, outside, poolside.
High style, low cost
Get the look of luxury and refinement at a fraction of the cost of actual stone tile.
Versatile porcelain with the look of natural stoneWarm and elegant, Seville delivers the authentic, rustic look of travertine in durable, affordable, porcelain. A porous appearance and natural color variation gives this collection its handmade look. Available in six sizes, including a bullnose finishing piece, Seville is suitable for a room of any size. Made in Italy, this collection is stunning no matter where it is installed, indoors or out.
Mold-cast consistency, handmade qualityYou get the best of both worlds with Seville: artisanal skill and cost-effective, consistent results. This porcelain collection is mold-cast by hand, giving it the look of antique stone. Unlike natural stone, however, porcelain is strong, durable, dense, and refined. Plus, it's waterproof, it resists scratches, stains, chips, and cracks, and is hypoallergenic.
24" x 24"
2.85" x 11.75"
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
24x24", 12x24",12x12", 3x12", 2x2"
R > 35 N/MM2
3.87 sq. ft
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Rustic, Beach, Craftsman, Industrial, Mediterranean, Traditional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
Exterior Floor & Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)