Snow White 10" Honed Marble Hexagon Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
- Size 10"
- Color White
- Finish Honed
- Residential Floor | Wall
- Made In Turkey
- Commercial Floor | Wall
See it installed
About The Tile: The Snow White 10” Honed Marble Hexagon tile fuses a contemporary shape with a timeless material to create a high-end and modern look. Perfect for walls, floors, or anything in between, these tiles feature a honed finish that complements the gentle texture of the stone and provides a subtle and modern visual.
- Authentic Marble Tile Is Perfect for an Elegant and Refined Look
- Perfect Light White Shade with the Added Sophistication of Delicately Subtle Veining
- Modern 10” Hexagon Shape Modern 3” For Unique Patterning on Floors, Walls, Fireplaces, and More
- Smooth, Unglazed Finish with a Honed Matte Sheen Provides a Usable Finish that Can Be Installed Anywhere
- Can Be Used Both Indoors and Outdoors with Proper Installation
About The Collection: The Snow White Collection features a stunning pure white marble that transcends the boundaries of natural stone to create an enchanting and crisp visual. The surface of these tiles showcases a snowflake-like visual texture, with a soft trace of light tones. The subtle texture of the stone delicately catches the light and forms a natural sparkle that adds a touch of ethereal glamour to space. This collection is available in a range of sizes, and you can choose between a honed finish for a natural matte surface or a polished finish for a glossy and luxurious look.
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Classic, Craftsman, Contemporary, Farmhouse, Industrial, Modern, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.