Stellar Bianco 24x24 Textured Porcelain 2CM Outdoor Paver
- Buy 32 boxes at $8.95 per sq. ft and save 10%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Designed In Italy | Made In USA
- 2 CM Thickness Withstands Harsh Weather
- Made For Residential & Commercial Floor Use
- Great For Pool, Pool Decks, Outdoor Floors
See it installed
About The Tile: The Stellar 2CM Bianco 24” x 24” Textured Porcelain Paver features a textured matte surface in warm white, recreating a modern concrete look. Twice as thick as the average porcelain tile, this 2 CM paver is perfect for exterior, pool, and residential and commercial floor installation.
- Realistic concrete-look porcelain outdoor paver
- 2 CM thickness is twice that of typical porcelain tile
- Elegant neutral color palette
- Color body porcelain creates a consistent and durable color
- Textured matte finish emphasize a natural surface look
- Large 24” x 24” format reduces joints
- Suitable for outdoor, pool, and residential and commercial floor installation
- Coordinating pool coping options for fencing, stair treads, and pool edges
- Designed in Italy - Made in USA
Four different installation methods:
- Dry Laying on Grass, Gravel, or Sand
- Installation over Decking
- Raised Floor Systems
- Installation over Reinforced Concrete
About The Collection: Sleek, sophisticated, strong: the Stellar Collection offers an elevated design for the modern outdoor space. This line of concrete-look porcelain pavers and coping showcases realistically textured tiles in elegant neutral color body pieces. Twice as thick as an average porcelain tile, this 2 CM thick series are designed to withstand harsh weather and heavy traffic, making them suitable for outdoor, pool, and residential and commercial floor installation. This collection includes matching coping in every colorway for seamless pool installation.
24" x 24"
2.4" x 3.5"
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Contemporary, Cottage, Farmhouse, Mid Century, Modern, Transitional
Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Bathroom Floor, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Commercial Floor
When installing outdoor porcelain pavers, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)