Complete Leveling System Kit - 1/8"
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
- Reusable components
- No tools necessary
- Easy removal
- Included anti-fatigue wrench
- Made in USA
- Multi-project use
- No material waste
- Leveling tool
With the Tile Leveling System 1/8" Joint Spacer with Anti Fatigue Tool, spin the leveling cap down to flatten the two tile surfaces in seconds. This system does not require additional tools, or tiresome repetitive motions which can cause fatigue, especially when repeated for hundreds of tiles. The cap applies downward pressure to tiles to keep the grout joints perfectly aligned, and flat, preventing lippage. This system can be applied to floor or wall installations. It is most helpful when tiles are 15-inches or larger. Most of its components are reusable.
This Leveling System kit includes:
Cap for Floor and Wall - 100-Piece - Reusable
- Open view cap design allows you to see grout joints
Protection Plate for Floor and Wall - 100-Piece - Reusable
- Will not scratch delicate materials such as glass or polished tiles
- The transparent disc design allows vision of the grout joint alignment at all times
- 100 per pack
1/8" Joint Spacer Breakaway Base - 250-Piece Pack
- This piece is your joint spacer, no additional spacing needed
- NOT Reusable
- 250 pieces per pack
Leveling System Torque Monster Anti-Fatigue Tool - Reusable
- Wrench for tightening the cap in the leveling system
- Torque minimizes strain on the arm, for faster and easier installation
Pieces Per Box
Look at individual items for packaging