Bronx Sand 24x48 Matte Porcelain Tile
- Buy 20 boxes at $6.75 per sq. ft and save 10%
Samples: In Stock (Ships in 1-3 Days)
Tile: On backorder, order now and it will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Try These Alternatives
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
See it installed
About The Collection: The Bronx Collection is inspired by the urban industrial architecture that has become synonymous with New York City. Five neutral stone-like colors and a honed finish mirror the spirit of the concrete jungle, making these tiles a stylish and contemporary presentation of New York’s iconic cityscape. This collection is a through-body porcelain offered in three formats, with 2 large-format sizes working to recreate the idea of reclaimed concrete and a 2x2” mosaic to bring the same feel to shower floors, walls, backsplashes, and accents. This concrete-look porcelain tile is the perfect visual blend of rough and refined, creating an industrial visual that is the ideal complement for contemporary spaces, including commercial and exterior installations.
About the Tile: The Bronx Sand 24x48” Matte Porcelain tiles combine a rugged urban aesthetic with the more traditional stone-like tone to create the perfect transitional blend of classic and contemporary. Featuring soft shade variations and a honed finish, this through-body porcelain’s warmer tones create a refined industrial look while the oversized format reduces grout lines for a cleaner visual.
23.45" x 47.07"
3.8" x 7.8"
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
11.72" x 23.96", 23.45" x 47.07", 11.72" x 11.72"
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Rustic, Craftsman, Contemporary, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor, Pool Tile
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)