Color One Teal Blue 2x8 Matte Cement Tile
- Buy 144 Box at $17.50 per sq. ft and save 10%
Tile: On backorder, order now and it will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Elemental cement, vibrant and variegated
About The Tile: With a muted teal blue hue and a matte finish, Color One Teal Blue 2x8 Matte Cement Tile is a fresh, scaled-down riff on subway tile; the 2-by-8-inch format lends itself to a variety of patterns. The steely appearance of this tile is only part of its appeal. The process of hand-pouring pigment directly into wet cement results in intriguing surface variations and enhanced shading possibilities.
No two nuanced, hand-hewn tiles are perfectly alike.
Pigments are added by hand to wet cement to produce these richly colored tiles.
Meet the iconic Color One system
The Color One system is an original way to mix hues and materials for a look all your own. With Color One you get more. More variety, more materials, more applications. This handcrafted, artisanal collection of curated subway tiles—featuring cement, lava stone, and a mix of the two—invites you to play with shade, pattern, and color. Color One’s unique palettes and material options take creativity to the next level.
A hand-poured and pressed collection
Look for variable shades, hues, and highlights in our distinctive Color One collection of cement tiles. Because mineral pigments are mixed directly into wet cement, no two tiles will ever be exactly alike. The variation gives walls and floors a mesmerizing, artisanal look and feel. Hand-poured and pressed to form, cement tiles are made of sustainable materials and require less energy to manufacture.
2.36" x 7.87"
Floor and Wall
Floor and Wall
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Beach, Classic, Craftsman, Contemporary, Cottage, Mediterranean, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor
When installing cement tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)