Eastside Beveled Ecru Beige 2x9 Matte Ceramic Tile
- Buy 60 boxes at $7.99 per sq. ft and save 12%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Made in Italy
- Versatile 2x9" Ceramic Subway Tile
- Made for Residential and Commercial Wall Use
- Great for Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower
See it installed
About The Tile: Modern and refined, the Eastside Beveled Ecru 2” x 9” Matte Ceramic tiles feature a warm beige shade with a matte finish. A beveled edge design detail adds texture and depth to this minimalist look, providing an elevated and timeless visual.
- Clean and consistent ceramic wall tile
- Versatile 2” x 9” elongated subway brick format
- Beveled edge detail provides subtle low-relief texture
- Muted modern warm beige color
- Soft and natural matte finish
- Double-firing process provides added durability
- Great for interior wall installations like backsplashes, showers, fireplaces, and feature areas
- Ceramics of Italy product
About The Collection: Combining architectural form with subtle decorative details, the Eastside Collection offers a modern look that captures the authentic quality of subway tile design. An elegant elongated 2” x 9” brick shape and muted colorways create a subtle presence, while the two different low-relief design options, a beveled edge in a matte finish and a framed edge in a glossy finish, offer just the right amount of detail and pattern to create an elevated style.
2.36" x 9.44"
2.35" x 9.45"
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Contemporary, Mid Century, Modern, Transitional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)