Enso Ash Beige 24x48 Ribbed Matte Porcelain Wood Look Tile
- Buy 30 boxes at $8.55 sq.ft and save 10%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Made In Spain
- Architectural 3-D linear pattern
- Plays well with a variety of design styles
- Perfect in places where you’d least expect to see wood
See it installed
A good sense of directionThe Enso Ribbed Ash 24x48 Matte Porcelain Tile is well-suited to statement walls and surprising installations. A cool ash-gray hue complements its subtle relief pattern, while multiple angles give the collection a decidedly modern vibe. Enso’s large format requires less grout, so the wood look is nearly seamless—whether installed in a kitchen backsplash or outdoor shower.
The warmth of wood
Hardworking porcelain mimics the realistic look and texture of wood paneling.
Make a statement
The large scale of this tile offers a complete wallcovering option with fewer seams.
Clean, articulated designModern geometry meets midcentury inspiration in the Enso collection. This wood-look porcelain tile features a versatile ribbed pattern that gives the appearance of wood-grain period paneling—with a twist: Enso’s ridges go in four different directions. Advanced porcelain technology and a pleasing palette of neutrals provide realism; the fresh design itself lends visual interest.
Fake it and make it newWood paneling was once the province of dark dens and stuffy libraries. Thanks to enhanced production methods, a modern palette, and a bit of nostalgia, you can get the dimensional look of ribbed wood on your walls—with all the performance and permanence of porcelain. The Enso collection refreshes a retro look with style.
23.62" x 47.24"
3.85" x 7.8"
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Beach, Contemporary, Modern, Transitional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall
Recommended Grout Joint
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)