Kiln Silver 3x9 Polished Porcelain Tile
- Buy 72 boxes at $8.55 per sq. ft and save 10%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
- Size 2.81" x 8.75"
- Color Gray
- Finish Polished
- Residential Wall Only
- Made In Brazil
- Commercial Wall Only
- DCOF 0.3
See it installed
About The Tile: The Kiln Silver 3” x 9” Porcelain tiles feature a cool light gray subway tile with a polished finish, providing a subtle and sophisticated hand-crafted look. Elegant and durable, these tiles are suitable for both residential and commercial spaces, offering the benefits of porcelain in both form and function for wall applications.
- Classic 3” x 9” Porcelain Subway Tile
- A Cool Gray Color Offers a Stylish Design
- Pressed Porcelain Construction Creates Handmade Look
- polished Finish Creates Bespoke, Customized Feel
- 3” x 9” Subway Brick Format Is Perfect for Stacked, Herringbone, and Brick Patterns
- Polished Finish Can Be Installed on Both Residential and Commercial Walls
About The Collection: Explore the custom-made Kiln Collection, a series of 3” x 9” porcelain subway tiles that revel in the tailored details and bespoke charm of a hand glazed look. A stylishly saturated palette of trendy jewel tones, ranging from crisp white to a dynamic green, and a polished and matte finish gives these tiles an artisanal look and feel, while the classic subway shape offers an effortless ability to play into any stacked, herringbone, or traditional brick pattern with ease. This custom-made collection was designed with durability in mind, making them perfectly suitable for both residential and commercial high-traffic areas, indoors and outdoors.
2.81" x 8.75"
2.85" x 8.7"
3274,8N - 39.9N/mm_
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Classic, Craftsman, Contemporary, Industrial, Mid Century, Mediterranean, Modern, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall, Pool Tile
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)