Marley Lake Blue 2x2 Polished Glass Mosaic
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
- Chip Size 2" x 2"
- Color Blue
- Tile Finish Polished
- Residential Wall Only
- Commercial Wall Only
- Install Mesh Mount
See it installed
About The Tile: The Marley Lake 2” x 2” Glass Mosaic tiles feature a deep blue color palette with notes of gold and taupe, creating a colorful and glamorous look. An inkjet-printed pattern adds a creative decorative element to the composition, as the mixed finishes on the glass provide a dynamic visual that catches the light with a refreshing luminous perspective.
- Melted Glass and Crystal Glass Construction Create Movement in Tile Inspired by Water
- Special Mesh Backing Ideal for Underwater Tiling Projects
- Printed Patterns Create a Dynamic and Colorful Composition
- Mixed Finishes Creates a Luminous Reflective Look
- 2” x 2” Mosaic Format Is Easy to Install
About The Collection: Dive in our Marley Collection, a glass pool tile line that exudes fresh luxury with a splash of creativity. Constructed of melted glass and crystal glass, this series of pool mosaic tiles elevates a classic blue color palette with stunning printed patterns inspired by the movement of water under the sun. Diverse shade variations in each mosaic tile and mixed finishes on the glass create a colorful composition that enhances the glistening quality of underwater tiles, with 2 different size formats allowing for a play of scale and pattern. Special mesh backing makes these mosaic tiles ideal for submerged tiling projects, providing a durable and long-lasting result underwater.
2" x 2"
11.81" x 11.81"
3.9" x 3.9"
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Beach, Classic, Contemporary, Mediterranean, Traditional, Transitional, Tropical, Whimsical
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall, Pool Tile
When installing glass tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves, Glasses)