Sabbia Marble 3x3 Honed Mosaic Tile
Tile: On backorder, order now and expect to ship after 07/11/2023
Try These Alternatives
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
See it installed
About The Tile: The natural stylings of Sabbia 3” x 3” Honed Marble Mosaic surrounds you with a subtle hint of wood grain and stone that brings the perfect touch of nature into your space. Shaped from European Wooden Beige marble, this versatile mosaic has a honed finish that showcases the beauty and character of this sophisticated authentic stone and can be used in a multitude of residential and commercial applications from floors, bathrooms, showers, backsplashes, fireplaces, spas, and more.
- Authentic European Wooden Beige Marble Tile
- Versatile 3” x 3” Mosaic
- Subtle Ivory and Beige Colorway
- Honed Finish Can Be Installed on Both Floors and Walls
- Commercial and Residential Use: Great for Bathrooms, Entryways, Showers, Backsplashes, Fireplaces, Spas, and More
- Both Interior and Exterior Installation
What to Expect with Sabbia Natural Stone
- Veining size and location will vary subtly for each tile
- Natural fissures can occur with this natural stone
- Color and pattern will differ between stone lots
- Heavy traffic, use, and cleaning can affect finish
About The Collection: Exude a refined sense of peace and calm with the natural marble stylings of the Sabbia Collection. This fully realized tile series is shaped from European Wooden Beige marble and offers the subtle hints of wood grain and stone that bring a natural order to your surroundings. Extending its reach from a large format down to a usable mosaic and hexagon, these tiles come in both honed and polished finish options that invites a cultivated sense of the wild to permeate your design both indoors and out.
2.95" x 2.95
12" x 12"
3" x 5.95"
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
1 Sq ft
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Rustic, Classic, Contemporary, Farmhouse, Industrial, Mid Century, Mediterranean, Modern, Traditional, Transitional, Tropical
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor, Pool Tile
Floor and Wall
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.