Sample-Basic Travertine Cream Matte Porcelain Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Made in Italy
- Sandy Beige Body with Sandy Gray Veining
- Made for Residential and Commercial Wall Floor Use
- Great for Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower, Outdoor
About The Tile: Travertine is a type of limestone, created by mineral deposits from natural springs. As a result, it has a multitude of color offerings, and oozes a unique personality. Our Basic Travertine Cream 24x48 Porcelain Tile aims to mirror that natural occurrence and prominent characteristic. With its sandy beige body and sandy gray veining, it creates a realistic feeling, so accurate, it’ll go unnoticed. Made with the durability and easy maintenance of porcelain, these matte tiles can be used on bathroom floors, residential lobbies, or shower floors. Add an organic touch to your design today without the usual cost.
About The Collection: Bring the aesthetic of traditional travertine into your space with the Basic Travertine Porcelain collection. Basic Travertine captures the essence of this beautiful, natural stone in a durable, porcelain form. Ideal for residential or commercial projects, Basic is a modern take on the appeal and luxury of real travertine. Available in 5 colorways: Blue, Silver, Black, Beige & Cream, and White, along with 3 sizes and a bullnose. Place on lobby floors, bathroom walls, entryways, or outdoor patios. Options are endless.
23.50" x 47.08"
Beige & Cream
3.85" x 7.6"
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
12" x 24", 24" x 48", 2" x 2" Mosaic, Bullnose
> 1300 N
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Classic, Craftsman, Contemporary, Industrial, Modern, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor, Pool Tile
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)