Sample-Division White 8x16 Matte Ceramic Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Made in Spain
- Unique 3D ceramic tile
- Made for residential and commercial wall use
- Great for kitchen, backsplash, bathroom, shower
See it installed
About The Tile: The Division White ceramic tiles evoke a relaxed and clean look, with a solid white color and a smooth matte finish. A rounded relief pattern adds a decorative edge to this otherwise minimalist tile, creating texture, dimension, and shading. These 8” x 16” ceramic wall tiles are a unique expression of high-end design, with the power to transform a space into a contemporary haven.Key Features
- Spanish-made, 8x16" tile
- Unique 3D matte ceramic
- White monochromatic color palette
- Ideal for backsplash, kitchen, bathroom, shower
- Made for residential and commercial walls
About The Collection: Harmonious and distinct, the Division Collection evokes a sense of both excitement and calm. These 8” x 16" ceramic wall tiles feature a rounded relief pattern that gives the appearance of 4 distinct tiles but are actually just a single tile that can be grouted along with the actual joints. This segmenting effect makes for an easier randomness of pattern without the work, forming a diverse and tactile linear composition with an architectural appeal. A monochromatic color palette reinforces the calming effect of these tiles, as six naturally inspired shades provide endless design opportunities, from the minimalist white and grays to the more vivid green and blue hues. A smooth matte finish further enhances the high-end presentation of these Spanish-made ceramic wall tiles. Using a modern pattern and a uniquely elegant color palette, the Division tiles can transform any space into a refined sanctuary of design.
7.87" x 15.74"
3.75" x 7.9"
> 600 N
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Contemporary, Mid Century, Modern, Transitional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)