Sample-Vetrite Elephant Panna 9x18 Polished Glass Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- 9x18" Size Reduces Grout Lines For Sleeker Visual
- High-Grade Metallics & Textiles Fused Inside Glass
- Made For Residential & Commercial Wall Use
- Great For Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower, Fireplace
See it installed
Glass tiles marry form and function
About The Tile: Create a captivating feature wall in any commercial or residential space with the artfully designed Vetrite Elephant Panna Metallic 9x18 Polished Glass Tile. A winter white leather finish is encased between two layers of glass, resulting in a unique and precious tile. The exclusive 9x18 format requires minimal cutting when used as a standard backsplash. Vary vertical or horizontal patterns for a wintry white effect.
Design alchemy imported from Italy
Vetrite weds art and technology to transform common textures—among them leather, antiqued mirror, oxidized metal—into an intriguing suite of large-format glass tiles. This innovative collection is composed of 16 unique tiles that encase an array of materials between two thin slabs of glass. The layering process is arduous, but the result well worth the effort.
An innovative design technology
Vetrite sits at the confluence of science and art. The collection showcases an unusual process featuring textural materials encased between two grades of glass—one free of any tint or color, and another uniformly thick and flat. This technique creates the ultimate medium for a feast of prints and patterns. The 9x18 tiles are surprisingly versatile and exceptionally beautiful.
9.06" x 18"
2.95" x 2.95"
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen
Art Deco, Classic, Contemporary, Modern, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
Recommended Grout Joint
When installing glass tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves, Glasses)