Sample-Wabi Sabi Honey Brown 1.5x9 Crackled Glossy Ceramic Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected]r.com.
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Made in Spain
- Elongated 1.5” x 9” subway tile with dappled surface
- Made for residential and commercial wall use
- Great for backsplash, bathroom, feature wall, fireplace
See it installed
The elusive beauty of imperfection
About The Tile: The Wabi Sabi Honey Brown 1.5”x9” Crackled Glossy Ceramic Tile brings the ancient Japanese beauty ideal of Wabi Sabi into your home in the form of a golden honey brown artisanal subway tile with a dappled surface and glossy crackled finish. Arrange this elongated artisanal subway tile in a variety of patterns, such as stacked, bricked, and herringbone to express the beauty of this philosophy.
An ageless classic meets a curated palette
The Wabi Sabi Collection takes its namesake from the Japanese beauty ideal that appreciates the rustic simplicity of nature and handmade objects. With a curated color palette, glossy crackled, or matte finishes, this ceramic tile collection takes inspiration from these principles and allows you to choose the color option that best suits your taste and style.
Innovation creates an exclusive look
Made in Valencia, Spain, the Wabi Sabi Collection makes the traditional look of handmade ceramic tile more affordable than ever with its machine-molding process. A double-fired glazing process produces a bold, weathered surface that will add atmosphere and intrigue to your walls. Finish your project with its matching bullnose for a complete, seamless look.
1.45" x 9.21"
Ochre, Golden Yellow Orange
White Body Ceramic
≤18 N /mm2
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Beach, Craftsman, Cottage, Mid Century, Mediterranean, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)