Seaside Steel Blue 4x8 Crackled Glossy Ceramic Tile
- Buy 96 boxes at $6.95 per sq. ft and save 14%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Made in Spain
- Machine crackle gloss
- For residential & commercial wall use
- Great for bathroom, backsplash, feature walls
See it installed
A soft crackle glaze meets a soothing hue
About The Tile: The Seaside Steel Blue 4” x 8” Crackled Glossy Ceramic Tile comes in a muted blue-gray tint with a glossy finish and an ultra-fine network of machine-made crackle lines that will effortlessly bring any space to life. This 4” x 8” red body subway tile allows for a range of installation options to give any project a personal touch.
An ageless classic, with a twist
Through its machine-made crackle glaze process, the Seaside Collection features ultra-fine crackle lines that provide a tastefully understated layer of drama and detail. Available in five soothing tones that evoke the tranquility of a coastal retreat, this collection is suitable for residential and commercial walls.
Note: Tiles must be sealed before grouting. Please review installation instructions for more information.
Affordable luxury with machine crackled and red body ceramic
Made in Valencia, Spain, the Seaside Collection makes the traditional look of crackle glaze ceramic tile more affordable than ever with a machine-made crackle glaze process on a red clay body. This finishing assures an evenly distributed, softly textured surface.Insider Tip: Grout color can have a great impact on the final look of your design. Choose a contrasting, neutral or complementing grout color to match your style.
3.93" x 7.87"
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen
Beach, Farmhouse, Mid Century, Mediterranean
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)