Tehama Gray 3x12 Picket Crackled Ceramic Tile
$7.50per sq. ft.
- Buy 105 boxes at $6.82 per sq. ft and save 10%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Made In Spain
- Unique Picket Shaped Ceramic Tile
- Made for Residential & Commercial Wall Use
- Great for Backsplash, Kitchen, Bathroom, Shower
See it installed
About the Tile: Combining the tonal subtlety of gray tiles with the vintage inspired look of crackled ceramics, the Crackled Gray Tehama wall tiles are the perfect culmination of contemporary and timeless. These small-format picket shape tiles come with a crackled glass finish and feature a slightly darkened edge color to create more depth and dimension.
About the Collection: Inspired by the hexagon’s timeless appeal, the Tehama Collection's reimagined hex tiles introduce a modern form for a fresh look. Serving as an eye-catching alternative to subway tiles, these small-format 3” x 12" picket shape tiles offer the perfect amount of subtlety with style. With the flexibility to be installed in various patterns, these tiles can serve as the ideal accent to a room while maintaining a calm and minimalist geometry, either as a striking backsplash or feature wall. These ceramic tiles have a polished crackled glass finish, giving each tile a unique look that introduces a warm, colorful, and inviting visual. The Tehama Collection captures the feel of handmade ceramic tiles while redefining a classic into a contemporary design statement.
3" x 12"
2.95" x 11.7"
0.21 Sq ft
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
5.91 Sq ft
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Beach, Cottage, Farmhouse
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)