Texstone Antracita Deco 4x19 Matte Black Porcelain Subway Tile
- Buy 84 boxes at $7.99 per sq. ft and save 12%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- 4x19" Matte Porcelain Tile
- Timeless Concrete Look Style
- Made for Residential and Commercial Wall Use
- Great for Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower, Outdoor
See it installed
About The Tile: With a large-format elongated brick shape and a textured black surface, the Texstone Antracita 4" x 19" Deco Matte Porcelain Tiles update the minimalist stone look with a textured and varied decorative visual. These Spanish-made porcelain tiles come in an assorted mix of four different faces, creating an irregular yet subtle pattern. The matte finish of these tiles, as well as their pillowed edges, provide a clean and sophisticated appearance. These tiles can be installed in a classic horizontal brick arrangement, or a modern herringbone pattern, allowing for great design versatility.
- Matte Finish
- Pillowed Edge
- Dark Gray Stone Look
- Assorted Mix of 4 Different Faces
- Oversized Brick \ Herringbone Shape
About The Collection: Our Texstone Collection refines and then redefines what a stone look should be. Starting with a stylized mixture of stone and concrete, this subtle visual is given a modern boost with an oversized subway and hexagon shape. These shapes, further reinforced with a pillowed edge, elevate this tile from simple to elegant. But it doesn’t stop there. Oversized texture and pattern give life to a decorative option that plays with scale and texture, redefining the impact of this stone look from subtle to sensational.
3.89" x 19.37"
3.85" x 5.75"
Wall | Floor
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Rustic, Craftsman, Industrial, Modern
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Wall, Pool Tile
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)